Linux Expo in Praha, Budabest, Warsaw & Moscow (was: Linux Expo Road Show)

I'd like to send out a reminder.

Peter Novodvorsky wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I want you to know, that Sky Events will hold four conferences and
> exhibition in eastern europe called Linux Expo Road Show. Conferences
> will be held in Praha, Budapest, Warsaw and Moscow, and exhibition --
> only in Moscow. Here is the timetable:
>
> 23 April 2001: Praha
> 24 April 2001: Budapest
> 25 April 2001: Wasraw
> 26 April 2001: Moscow
> 27 April 2001: Moscow
> 28 April 2001: Moscow
>
> Debian will have a booth in exhibition. Also we need to be
> reprepresented on all conferences. We need volunteers! BTW, I hope to
> see some non-russian debian developers on Moscow exhibition, because there are
> only two of us in .ru.

Are there some people, developers and users, who would be willing
to maintain and staff a booth in Praha, Budabest, Warsaw or Moscow?
For the Moscow event there seem to be two people, so it is doable.
However, given the length of the show, some more people even there
would be good.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth