Re: dueling banjos

At 01:18 PM 12-26-2000 -0800, Ben Gertzfield wrote:

    Kim> could you please mail me sheet music for dueling banjos

This is about the third or fourth time we've gotten this request.
Does anyone know why? :) (Here's an earlier one I found.)

I just did a Google search on "duelling banjos debian" and came up with nothing -- just two hits to our archives from the "dualling banjos" thread that happened one of the previous times we got this strange request.