Re: perl 5.00{5,4} dependancies

> > all packages that depend on perl 5.00{5,4}[-base]. All such packages
> > should be updated to depend on perl-5.6 (possibly with 5.005 as an
> > alternate).
I'm not sure that solves all the problems - I'd like apache-perl
recompiled against perl5.6, and so the rest of modules.
It's no use if I got hmm say Apache::DBI module, but perl5.6 can't find it
because it's in 5.005 tree, and DBD::Pg hidden in 5.005 tree, that cannot
be used by 5.6 due to some binary incompatibilities.
Current situation - with perl5.00x handling old modules and perl5.6 newer
ones seems the best for stability of a system. Of course it's a bit
confusing to admin.
Or did I got completely confused and misunderstood the case?

reg. eyck.