Re: Close list

On 12/23/2000 15:10, Hamish Moffatt at hamish@debian.org wrote:

> <flame war>
> Now maybe if we were using the RBL, DUL, and RSS lists... :-)
> </flame war>

I think that would be a good compromise position. Any chance we can
implement that at least? It would go a long way to accomplish both goals:
    disallow spammers
    allow posts from outside those subscribed

Comments?

--
Carl B. Constantine             (carl@os-s.com)    Phone: 250.953.2650
Open Source Solutions Inc.                           Fax: 250.953.2659

     "I feel like a genocidal maniac when emacs asks me if I want
                       to kill 10789 characters."