Re: Boost Windows Reliability!!!!!

Hello,

On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 12:43:03AM +0100, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> > [crap clipped]
> Hmm, the debian lists get quite a lot of spam lately. Is there anything
> that can be done about this?

(Note: So far I read some 10 answers which gives me a 10-fold
increase in spam and noise over the original junk mail).

<SPAM ON>
I too think that the spam level is annoyingly high. If anyone
really feels able to do it and also wants to do it (ie, someone
who has access to the list server(s)), then I'll dig out a list
of measures that I find is effective in cutting down on spam.
</SPAM OFF>

Best Regards,
--Toni++