Re: impossible to get off the list

Malcolm Parsons wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 01:09:37PM -0800, Erik Steffl wrote:
>>   I cannot sent email from the email address that is subscribed, the
>> truth is that I am not even 100% sure which one is subscribed (but I
>> tried all of them):
>
> Look for a header like this in any email from the list:

Once you confirm your subscribe address this way, the web interface at
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe
usually works well.

If you still have problems a "which <subscribe_address>" in the
body of a msg to Majordomo@lists.debian.org will return the lists
that address is subscribed to.  There are some fiddly bits to
prevent harvesting...Reply-To must be the same as subscribe
address or so?  "help" for the details.

Rick