Re: State of the Woody

MoiN

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 02:49:04PM -0700, John Galt wrote:
> > I think "jessy" would be quite cool.
[...]
> > "woody" and "jessy" should be close together anyway, don't you think?
>
> Jessy is a TS2 character: this probably means nothing in actuality, but
> so far the names have all been TS1.  It would take a change in naming
> convention, if only to extend it to TS2.

Don't tell me debian has decided about "naming conventions" for
future release names? (: I'd say just pick a nice name that won't
offend anybody. I just have to watch TS. but I like jessy more
than sarge - that one reminds me too much of quake...

    Ingo
--
"Disclosed Source" programs mean software for which the source code is
available without confidential or trade secret restrictions and for which