Need name for a new program

I have begun a rewrite/crib of abcde geared for distributed audio encoding
over a network. The program will be written in seperate modules which will
'communicate' by means of file locking and local cddb accesses. The
program will use a shared filesystem as the prefered means of distributing
encoding and extraction load across a network. I am basically using abcde
as a working example and using parts of it in my own code.

I just don't have a good name for my program yet. My working name is
'genric distributable CD ripper and encoder'. Yes, generic is deliberately
misspelled. ;) My poor POSIX-munged brain is at a loss to come up with a
neet name, much less what to call the package. Suggestions?

I'm going to ITP this as soon as I get the skeleton extraction and
encoding parts to work. License is GPL (abcde is GPL^Artistic).