Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

>   1. Raising the NM entry requirement in order to improve Debian's quality.
>      Which is a very good thing.
>
>   2. Raising the threshold too high, or even just the perceived notion,
>      whether justified or not, that many NMs are unskilled, could make
>      Debian more and more like an elitist society.

Note the threshold is already high enough. People came out to volunteer for
Debian with their spare time without getting any money. And you think this
is a low threshold, I can only say these volunteers are just crazy then.

(But yes, yes, the @debian.org is a _great_ offer, so demand them more then
just a random package maintaining, huh?)

--
echo '>gro.naibed@wz< ieW oahZ'|rev