Re: State of the Woody

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 11:57:28AM +0100, Eric van Buggenhaut wrote:
> Are we in such a hurry ? We can wait for the new installer a few more months.

i don't really see us as in a hurry.

> BTW, why have we always gone with *male* character names in Debian ? Looks like a very sexist attitude !

...i wouldn't be so surprised if someone were to say we were sexist if we
had chick characters only... not the other way around.

--
-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.