Still roxen2 problems? (Was: Release-critical Bugreport for December 15, 2000)

Quoting BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org>:

> Package: roxen2 (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
>   70493  roxen2 problems
>   75123  no configuration with package installation

I uploaded a new package last week or so...

Double checking, I can't find it anywhere, so maybe I forgot about
it... It's on it's way up to ftp-master now.

Could someone take a look at it, and see if it fixes the problems?
--
Ft. Bragg Waco, Texas Soviet Mossad Panama explosion Treasury pits
terrorist ammunition killed FSF attack munitions tritium