Proposal for a new package relationship option

After discussing a strange proposal, I would like to give another
one:
What about some kind of comparison between some values from the running
system in the current relationship fields? I mean something like:
Recomends: (?LANG=ru) maint-guide-ru, (?LANG=/.*de.*/) maint-guide-de
or
Depends: (?ISDN_PPP_RUNNING) ipppd

This variables don't have to be values of some environment variables,
they may be also some entries from a central database, e.g. from a
systemwide localisation database (which I will work on sooner or later).

MfG,
Eduard.
Eduard Bloch <eb@zombie.inka.de>; HP: http://eduard.bloch.com/edecosi
0xEDF008C5(GnuPG): E6EB 98E2 B885 8FF0 6C04  5C1D E106 481E EDF0 08C5