Re: What "Personal Security Manager"?

Well, once I got apt-get to do a complete upgrade, I got the new mozilla,
which starts the first time pointing to the FAQ. The first question there
tells how to get psm. (I later noticed that there is an upgrade button in
the menu structures as well)

Now that I have psm I still must use Netscrape to talk to my bank, as
Mozilla's attempt to connect is refused by the bank, and I now have to put
up with all those pesky "you are now ..." message boxes.

On the point of your legal arguments. I've heard this before, but I also
understand that these are temporary conditions subject to change. I would
feel much more comfortable if we had some declaration from SPI's lawyers,
telling us what our legal responsibilities are.

Now if I can figure out which package set me up to refuse ftp and telnet
sessions...

Luck,