intent retiring (was ITP: docbook-tools -- A collection of tools to work with DocBook documents.)

close 78766
thanks

ok people, i'm retiring my intent to package docbook-tools. it is still
too hard for me to maintain seriously. i still have to learn too many
things (about sgml & co) that i'm not willing to study at the moment.

i prefer to leave it to someother more competent than me and doing better
with the packages that i already maintain.

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
  --[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50