Re: <bigwig>

Eray Ozkural wrote:
> Bruce Perens wrote:
> >
> > See http://www.brics.dk/bigwig . This is a web programming environment
> > with features I've not seen in any other Free Software program - it's very
> > deep. Does anybody want to package this, or do I have to become "active"
> > again?
>
> I'll take it. I'll post an ITP as soon as I have done a preliminary
> study of the software.

Stéphane Bortzmeyer had worked on bigwig. When I visited him to have
my key signed he told me that he had a package but didn't want to
upload it for the moment since he was not actively using it. This was
in July this year. Maybe you can double check with him.

Anyway, please note that there is already a mona package in woody.

-Ralf.