ITP: xine

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

License: GPL

Package: xine
 A video player for X, supporting mpeg-1, mpeg-2. Full-screen playback
 is supported with systems running X 4, with the Xv extension.
 Video cd's and DVD's can be played directly.

Note: I might split this up in a main 'xine' packages, and single modules
for different playbacks (i.e. a seperate vcd and dvd module/package)

--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |