Re: ITP: fspanel - a minimilist panel to replace Gnome's and KDE's

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 06:53:00PM -0600, dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>
> http://www.chatjunkies.org/fspanel/
>
> >From the webpage:
>
> It's a panel for Linux that lists all your windows, but the difference
> is that it's tinny. The binary is about 10k and it takes barely any
> memory. It works under any gnome compliant window manager (eg. E,
> Sawmill, WindowMaker, IceWM) and supports KDE's mini icons (the
> KWM_WIN_ICON atom).

Packages are now at ftp://dvdeug.dhis.org (non-aptable). They won't be
there long - I've got to take the machine down tommorrow afternoon (~19
hours from now) for winter break.

--
David Starner - dvdeug@hushmail.com
http://dvdeug.dhis.org