ITP: hevea -- a latex to html translator

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

HeVeA is a latex to html translator. It is very fast, it produces very
good output, and it is highly configurable trough (La)TeX macros since
it understands a fair subset of the TeX language. The licence is
QPL 1 - note that the package provides no libraries.

There is already an unoffical package by Georges Mariano available
through his private home page. I will discuss with him whether he will
continue to maintain it (in which case I will sponsor his package)
or whether I will take it myself.

-Ralf.