Re: problems with woody and kde2 with the updates from 11th december

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 12:55:21PM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > But the problem with kdm stays (ignoring UserView=false in the config-file), perhaps something with the default-paths went wrong with this release...
> > Anybody an idea ?
> Sorry about that...upstream changed the config param for that and I missed it.
> Change it from UserView=false to ShowUsers=None and it'll work.
Thanks, perhaps my other problems came from not be able to properly shut down kde (trying multiple times to logout, but didn't work..but I'm used to it, so I didn't think about that, but perhaps that was the main problem...).
Thanks,
Matthias
--
Matthias.Mueller@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de