Re: cleaning up our task packages

On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:

> Cool! Would it be ok for a task package in main to
> Depends: uw-imapd-ssl | uw-imapd, ipopd-ssl | ipopd ?
>
> This would work without non-us packages, but if they are availible, they
> would be used as I think we should recommand the secure variants of any
> packages...

There is a virtual package imap-server so I will do an upload later today
with

Depends: uw-imapd-ssl | imap-server

I'm not going to add a pop3 server until we decide

1.  Should this package really be called task-mailserver instead of
    task-imap?

2.  Which pop3 server should be the default?  (requirements are it is
    generally useful for the largest amount of people and is in main.)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>