Re: uploading packages

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 11:40:54AM -0800, William Lee Irwin III wrote:
> I'm planning to upload some packages in the near future (and for the
> first time), but I don't know where exactly to dupload them to. Any
> hints? Documents? And do I need to do anything beyond announcing I'm
> doing it? (I hunted around debian.org but must have missed them.)

Okay, let's see... Browse to http://www.debian.org/; hmmm, let's click on
the large "Developer's Corner" link.  Okayyyyy, lookie lookie, aaah, under
Packaging Information we have "Developers' Reference".  <click> WOW!

That is quite well hidden, if you're a carrot that is.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/