Re: ITP: qtecasound

In Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:32:46 +0100 Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> cum veritate scripsit :
> > > > License: GPL with Qt exception.
> > >
> > >                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > > which version of Qt ?
> >
> > Does not specify.
> >
> > Would it be a problem ?
>
> Yes, if the version < 2.

I fail to see the problem.

BTW it works with the latest Qt, and it should not be a problem.
If it had to work with Qt version < 2, then I would have a practical
problem of unmaintained library, but that's another story.

QPL was a free license. GPL is a free license.
GPL with an exception clause to allow linking to QPL program
is also DFSG free. Or that's what I thought I saw.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp