Debian meeting with keysigning in Stuttgart, Germany

Hi!

There will be a Debian meeting in Stuttgart (Germany) on Monday,
11-December-2000 at 19:00 with at least six Debian developers:

Guenter Bechly
Mika Fischer
Stefan Gybas
Marcelo Magallon
Nils Rennebarth
Lars Steinke

At least three more Debian users, some of them currently in the NM queue,
will be present, too. We'll meet in the "Hotzenplotz" (near Liederhalle)
but please send me a private email if you want to joint us.

If you want your GnuPG key signed, please print your key ID with
fingerprint to a piece of paper and take an ID card with you.

--
Stefan Gybas