Re: object-oriented C programming

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:09:08AM -0500, David Greene <greened@eecs.umich.edu> was heard to say:

>   Ever tried to compile C++ on limited hardware?  Hint: it's not fun :)

What compiler and hardware are you using?  I does take a bit longer to
compile, I'll admit, but a lot of that can be avoided by hiding class
implementation details from the uses of the class.

Right now my biggest problem is the stupid linker...

                                     -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson