OpenMotif in Woody

Hi folks,

Are there any plans to include OpenMotif with Woody?
(check http://www.motifzone.net/)

Please don't get me wrong: I really appreciate the work
of the Lesstif developers. But I still run into problems
when I try to build our Motif applications using Lesstif.
Together with OpenMotif they compile out of the box,
as for the other Unix platforms.

(The search engine on www.debian.org didn't return any
results for 'OpenMotif', so I have to assume that this
wasn't discussed yet.)

Regards

Harri
--
Harald Dunkel | harri@Synopsys.COM  |  Against stupidity the very gods
Synopsys GmbH | Kaiserstr. 100      |  Themselves contend in vain.