RE: long term goals of debian membership

> >>"zhaoway" == zhaoway  <zw@debian.org> writes:
>
>  zhaoway> On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 06:15:37PM -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
>  >> Funny you should choose those numbers, BTW; last I heard, studies had
>  >> suggested that the best programmers were ten to 100 times more
>  >> productive than the mediocre-to-bad programmers.
>  >>
>  >> "It's the incidence of heroes that counts, not the pattern of zeros."
>
>  zhaoway> Geez that's why Bill Gates counts so many! Huh?
>
>  zhaoway> Good job done to piss off volunteers, congrats, you kewl 31173!
>
> 	Huh? why are volunteers pissed off by the fact that there is a
>  vast difference between the best and the mediocre-to-bad programmers?
>
> 	manoj

more to the point, what the fuck does bill gates have to do with it?

-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.