some [wkgx]dm issues

Hi!

I recently took over maintanance of wdm, and working through some old
bugs, I found some issues I think not aply to wdm only.

* alternatives vs. conflicts (bugs #64966, #50707, #64967)
  Right now, wdm, kdm, xdm and gdm mutually conflict (more or less).
  IMO, it would be nicer if [xwgk]dm would provide a virtual package
  `display-manager'.

* Since [xwgk]dm all use less or more the same config (at least, as far
  as the server (which server on which vt) is concerned). Shouldn't it
  be a good idea to let them share this config? This would make changing
  display manager (and wdm's postinst scripts) somewhat easier.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |