Re: Debian Router - Proposal for Debian Router/Firewall project

Previously Matthew Grant wrote:
> I am a new maintainer currently going through the developer
> application process.  My interest is in migrating the work I did under
> LRP to Debian, and using zebra instead of gated.

It so happens that smoothwall (http://www.smoothwall.org/) is being
changed to be debian-based, you might want to look at that as well.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |