RE: Debian Package for Freenet

I ITP'd it a while back and am awaiting final approval from the DAM.

Steve Przepiora

net_0.3.5.20001130-3_all.deb

All the other Debian hoo-ha is here, if you want to take a peek:

        http://www.prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us/~evan/freenetdeb/

Mostly I just wanted to point this out to folks. But I have an
ulterior motive, too: I've applied to become a Debian maintainer,
which I think is going to take like 40 years. If I could find someone
who's interested in maintaining this package NOW, I wouldn't have to
wait that long to do whatever it takes to get this program into woody.

Thanks for listening,

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou