Help getting package into woody

I made a debian package of my program at:

http://members.home.com/tdouglas/download/tsmtpd/
(which seems to be down now)
the deb is named: tsmtpd_0.2.1_i386.deb

I wanted to get my program into debian but i am looking for help on
how I could make my program and the installation of the package easier
also. First, I am looking for someone here that likes to fool around
with MTAs or still doesn't have a mta that they like. Then I was
hoping that this person could help me make the changes needed before
they find a way to upload it to woody if it is possible. I'm pretty
new to this process so any help would be nice.

Thanks,

Timmy