Re: kernel with supermount

Previously Joseph Carter wrote:
> However, I must agree that more or less every major distribution except us
> supplies a rather heavily patched kernel.  In truth, the reason not to
> patch our kernel is more in that maintaining our patches is a PITA with
> the current source packages and that dbs is no substitute for a modern
> source package format.  =p

Maybe that would be your reason.. I actually like running a kernel
with as few patches as possible. It makes it a lot easier for me
to track down where occasional problems come from.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |