Re: StarOffice / Open Office progress

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 06:09:05PM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> > When things are a little less stressful, I'll have another look and see
> > what I can do with it.
>
> So should somebody else take a look at it?

You're welcome to if you've got nothing better to do.  I will at some
point, but given the state it was in when Eric and others looked at it,
it's not ready to be useful on its own yet.

Of course that was a couple of months ago and a lot may have changed
since.

<ahzz_> i figured 17G oughta be enough.