QT and GL support

Hi all,

    I creating a seperate qt package for GL support.  libqt2.2-gl.  The
main libqt2.2 package will no longer have it...The main reason for this
is that some qt based apps out there are using the GL options...but the GL
support still seems to be buggy in some areas (especially with stuff like
Nvidia ...even tho it's not in debian...)...and threading with GL seems to
also cause some random problems.

So...I'm mainly doing this so that those who need it will have it and those
who don't don't have to have it.

Those writing apps that require the qt with gl support will have to do a
explicit depend.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II