unmet dependencies after installing glibc2.2.

Hi all,

since glibc2.2. and 2.13 should be binary compatible IIRC,
I thought testing out the new glibc2.2. on would be a good
idea ;-)

So I got the source packages from woody and have build on my potato
the glibc i686 optimized. I am heavily impressed that
after dpkg -i of the files my system is still running :-)

But I have a dependency problem as shown as attached I would like to get
rid of.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Greetings

Michael Meding
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
  libc6-dev: Conflicts: libstdc++2.10-dev (< 1:2.95.2-15) but 1:2.95.2-13 is installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.