changing location of conffiles

Hi all,

Think of a package foo which had /etc/conf-foo as conffiles and now
we need conf-foo and conf-foo-add as conffiles so we want to put
them in /etc/foo (as /etc/foo/conf-foo and /etc/foo/conf-foo-add).

In this case, old /etc/conf-foo will remaines after upgrading foo.

Is there any good way to handle this case?

- simply rm /etc/conf-foo (if it exists) by postinst?
  (someone might complain ...)
- mv /etc/conf-foo /etc/conf/conf-foo.old by postinst?
  (then we should remove this at purge (or remove?), perhaps)
etc. etc....

Thanks in advance,			2000.11.28

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>