Re: Was pleased about help in building a distro

hi thorsten,

  i don't know why you want to add a new entry to the always growing
pot of linux distributions, but i have to ask you a question. why
starting a new distribution instead of improving an "old" one (like
debian)? if you have so strange needings that the classical distro
doesn't fit, you could try to make it fit anyway with some special work
(see debian jr. and embedded debian).

good luck! :)
dom