Re: Installed pngcrush 1.5.1-3 (source i386)

Sorry, on a potato:

# apt-get -s remove libpng2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  abiword afterstep axis-ipsc chameleon cricket cslatex csplain
  cspsfonts dfm disc-cover eterm gdk-imlib-dev gdk-imlib1 ghostview gimp
  gnome-bin gnome-core gnome-panel gnome-panel-data gnuplot gs gtop
  html2ps htmldoc icewm-gnome imagemagick imgsizer imlib-progs imlib1
  irssi jadetex libgd1g libgd1g-dev libgnome-dev libgnome32
  libgnomesupport0 libgnomeui32 libgnorba-dev libgnorba27 libgnorbagtk0
  libmagick4g libpng2 libpng2-dev librrd0 librrds-perl libwraster1
  perlmagick seahorse tetex-bin tetex-extra wmaker wmakerconf
  wmheadlines xchat xli xplanet

I think I'll stay with the statically linked thing for now.

Cheers,
Cristian