Re: Delegating to the Technical Committee

Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> > Send them a email? (Or is it a trick question)
>
> Which is the exact email address?

debian-ctte@lists.debian.org seems to be the adress. I have no idea
hopw I got that information except from reading the mail-archive from
that list. It seems, again from the mail-archieve of debian-ctte, that
Raul Miller is aware about their hiddeness.

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little