Re: kdrill upload

[ Daniel Jacobowitz writes ]
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 01:49:16PM -0800, Philip Brown wrote:
> > Should I redo my uploads at this point, or just let things be, since my
> > source package upload IS a valid package.
>
> Please remove the uploads that you know will fail; that way you can
> make sure the source upload is the one that gets in.   As it is, one of
> them will be selected at almost random, and then the all.deb will
> disappear, and all the others will fail...
>
> Or just edit and resign the .changes files - remove the _all.deb, and
> "all" from the Architecture: line.

Well, I had already received an email about the alpha-arch binary files being
accepted. Those included a version of the "*all.deb" file.

So I nuked all the other kdrill files in incoming.

I then did the following:

dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc
 (removed the "*all.deb" file from the changes file)
debsign kdrill*changes
dupload kdrill*changes

So a new set of files for kdrill is now in incoming:
kdrill i386 binaries
kdrill SOURCE
kdrill changes file for the above

I am also Bcc'ing this particular email to debian-changes, since i think
that list is supposed to at least get a record of this kind of mixed up
upload.