Re: Still suffering from compile alsa-utils
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Still suffering from compile alsa-utils
- From: "Penguin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:02:48 -0800
- Message-id: <000b01c04f92$d943e9a0$2e2143a4@mars>
- References: <001701c04edd$edc31d20$201e43a4@mars> <20001115193523.C2572@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
Some body said it was spam mail.
I thought you guys need error message.
I am really sorry for 69KB spam mail. I think I didn't consider network
Let me know what is the size limitation for public mailing list. I am going
to keep it all the time.
----- Original Message -----
From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Penguin <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Still suffering from compile alsa-utils
> On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 12:27:44AM -0800, Penguin wrote:
> > Hey, Guys!
> > I was trying to compile alsa-util 0.5.9b
> That was 69KB of spam... please don't do it anymore.
> Digital Electronic Being Intended for Assassination and Nullification