Re: Anarchism package

> Sure, lets get rid of the Bible.  And while we're at it, Wordnet,
> and of course, we'll have to pass on ever considering packaging
> up the contents of the Gutenburg project.  After all, the
> American Constitution and Declaration of Independance invoke
> the name of God in support of their capitalistic lusts.  Peaceful
> Open Source communists shouldn't be exposed to such things.

I wasn't aware of the fact that the American Constitution and the Declaration
of Independence are packaged in Debian :-)

There are people who do not see the world the same way than you do. Considering
the whole earth population chances are that the people not sharing your
point of view (or mine, for that matter) are the majority.

-Ralf.