Re: VIRUS WARNING

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 08:09:34AM +0200, bounce-debian-devel=dparsons=emerall.com@lists.debian.org wrote:
> WARNING!
>
> This mail is generated automatically by virus-scanning software.
>
> There was virus found in one or more attachment in e-mail sent by:
> "H.C.Hsiang" <hchsiang@tpts4.seed.net.tw> at date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:09:51 +0800,
> with subject "ITP: cpanel 0.1.2, Debian Chinese Panel, pkg'd by KAM Tik". There is list of infected files:
>
> Found virus "W32/Navidad@M" in Navidad.exe
>

> Please clean files and resend Your message, Your message was dropped.

I wish it had have been bloody "dropped".  I just wasted a whole hour on the
modem trying to download the message, only to find I was just waiting for
some damn virus.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A