Re: ITP: motion -- V4L movement detector, produces images or MPEGs

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 04:18:56PM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> On Tue 14 Nov 2000, Paul Hedderly wrote:
> > I intend to package motion, a V4L based movement detector.
> Does this include the video loopback thingy?

For everyones benefit: I hope to package that separately as videoloopback-source.

Paul Slootman has kindly given me some great initial feedback, so here are

For APT users:
        deb http://www.mjr.org/mydebs ./
        deb-src http://www.mjr.org/mydebs ./

Or just go to: