Re: expiry announcement

If that is what it looks like, I must be giving off the wrong
impression.  I did not oppose Branden when he initially advanced the
idea that it had expired.  Also, I am waiting to re-propose it until
after we have decided with more clarity the Constitutional issues that
Branden's and/or Manoj's proposals will address.

-- John

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com