Re: [RFC] Measuring skills of a Debian Developer

Please don't send a copy of your response, if any, both to me and the
list. Send it to the list only, unless you really only want to talk to
me, in which case send it to me only. Thank you.

Eray Ozkural <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>:
> I think you could do such a thing without really rating people
> about their perl wisdom or kernel hacking experience. A simple
> system to match volunteers to tasks.

Again, why? The current system of mail messages like "I need help with
foo, can someone help?" and "foo needs to be done, could someone do it,
please?" seems to work fine, without any bureaucracy.

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@wapit.com>
Architect, Kannel WAP and SMS Gateway project, Wapit Ltd, http://www.kannel.org