Developers in Ottawa, ON, Canada

I had already asked this on debian-mentors, but I think this is a more
appropriate list.

I am looking for developers in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I need to get my
GPG key signed before I can pass through the NM process (it's the only
thing I'm missing before my application manager can approve me).

I had been in contact with Behan Webster, but he hasn't replied to my
last few e-mail message (perhaps he's away or busy). If there is anyone
else in Ottawa area that could sign my key, could you please contact me?
I'm itching to get through the NM system...

Warren

--
"Il y a des choses dans la vie qui n'ont pas de prix.
 Pour le reste, il y a un frais administratif."

Warren A. Layton
http://www.netwinder.org/~zeevon
GPG Fingerprint: F54C 019D 18BE 6ED8 678D  39D0 21FD D515 BFB8 80A3