Re: X 4.0.1 what's the deal?

Branden Robinson writes:

> I've tested with 2.2.17 and 2.2.18pre15, and could not reproduce it.

It appears to be specific to recent 2.4test kernels. I could not
reproduce on 2.2.17, but I was able to hang my system with test9/test10.
I'm at a loss as to how to debug this (I couldn't log in remotely), or
which upstream it should be forwarded to.

There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)