Re: X 4.0.1 what's the deal?

Branden Robinson writes:

> I've tested with 2.2.17 and 2.2.18pre15, and could not reproduce it.

It appears to be specific to recent 2.4test kernels. I could not
reproduce on 2.2.17, but I was able to hang my system with test9/test10.
I'm at a loss as to how to debug this (I couldn't log in remotely), or
which upstream it should be forwarded to.

--
There is no TRUTH. There is no REALITY. There is no CONSISTENCY. There
are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS. I'm very probably wrong. -- BSD fortune(6)