Re: shared c-client problems

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 03:52:18PM -0500 , Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Ben Collins wrote:
> >  Are there any common symbols betweek
> > libldap2 and libc-client?
> I did objdump -T against both of them and compared the results, I didn't
> see anything.

Neither did I. That's why I asked here. The only change is removal of .so
symlink and relinking the module.

Looks like I will have to recompile apache and glibc with full debug and look
at it :((

				Petr Cech
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}

Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.