Ancient squid and unattentive maintainer.

As it seems, the current squid package has been left unchanged for quite a while
now. Squid 2.3 adds a few very nifty features such as allowing the limitation
of reply sizes, meaning that the proxy wouldn't allow the user to get an object
larger than X. I mailed the maintainer about six months ago, asking him why 2.3
isn't packaged, he claimed that it wasn't stable enough yet but this is not the
story now, a new development branch is under way, and I've been using 2.3 with
overwhelming satisfaction for a long time now... I would like to know why it
hasn't been packaged yet.

	Cheers, Yotam Rubin.