Re: Comments on FHS testsuite run

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> [1] Task packages are shortcuts for `I want to install a web server!' people
> -- I don't imagine any end-user would really say `I want to install whatever
> necessary so that I can test if my system is compliant with a standard'.
> It would be useful for suit(tm)-types, though :)
>
> --
Huh? I don't see why not. This task means "I want an FHS compliant system".
If you don't see the need for FHS compliant, don't install this. There's a reason
for the standard, and people who want to be compliant will install this.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez@math.huji.ac.il> -- 95855124
http://advogato.org/person/moshez